Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Final Farmers Market Fundraiser


Early on August 8th I got up at 7 a.m to attend my final Farmers Market as a Vendor hosting a table selling Home Made Sunscreen & Lip Balm as a Fundraiser for the British Columbia Ambassador Program!Lucky for me my new labels & Business cards arrived in time for me to use at my final farmers market.
This was to be my first Saturday morning market and I was pretty nervous for this one, not fully knowing what to expect for crowds. Lucky for me I was able to set up in the shade as I didn't have a stand to protect me from the sun.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who came out to see me during any of the farmers markets   I attended & to everyone who supported my candidacy in some way!

I would like to graciously thank everyone who has supported me during the Farmers Market. Over all I was able to raise over $1,000 for the British Columbia Ambassador Program. Which wouldn't have been possible without my participation in the Farmers Markets. 

Social Media: 
Osoyoos Market on Main website http://osoyoosmarketonmain.ca/
Osoyoos Market on Main Facebook page: 
https://www.facebook.com/OsoyoosMarketOnMain?ref=ts&fref=ts


Blogs~

WordPress: Final Osoyoos Market on Main Fundraiser 
YouTube - Bellz9113 
BC Ambassador Candidacy 2015 Vlog Playlist 

Find me else where on Social Media~ 
Instagram @princesscece1991 

Twitter @PrincessCeCe91

No comments:

Post a Comment